This FAQ’s section provides answers to your common questions. If you have a question that has not been answered or addressed in either section, please get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
1) How can I make the Booking?
2) How can I make the payment?
3) Can I pay a deposit?
4) Singles supplement?
5) What is the difference between a private and group trek?
6) Tailor-made trips?
7) Travel insurance?
9) Where shall we get the visa?
10) How much weight can I take in trekking?
11) Is tap water safe?
12) How old does a trekker have to be to go trekking?
13) What is your cancellation policy?
14) What kind of training do I need before the trek?
15) Shall I bring snacks and equipment from home?
Please do check for further travel advise: The British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) provide useful travel information to help tourists make informed decisions about travelling abroad. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com